Saturday, September 13, 2008

cranky

for some reason i'm a little cranky today... maybe it's because im still on all liquids... maybe it's because i am really weak... maybe its because i took a pain pill last night. who knows.

i couldn't get comfortable anywhere last night... except for our "quiet room" couch. this is where i've been sleeping ever since i got home. last night i was determined to sleep in my own bed... with my own cofy comforter... i lasted 2 hours- and that was only because i was trying to catch up on my tv shows ive missed. finally about midnight i moved downstairs and took a pain pill... i fell asleep shortly after and didn't wake up until 10 this morning.

i've felt super weak all day. it sucks... i know i should be up walking around... i just don't have the energy. my parents have been trying to encourage me today- but that just makes me more cranky. thank goodness my mom had some errands to run and the gopher football game was on... this meant no mom bugging me about doing stuff for a couple hours and my dad would be too busy watching the game or sleeping to bug me! haha

needless to say my dad fell asleep... which was a great reason for me to take a snooze too! i woke up and walked out to get the mail... that actually made me happy because i had 2 new magazines to read. cosmo and marie claire. i could live without marie claire- but i love cosmo. i love how trashy it is. it makes me laugh.

anyways... it's time to set my buzzer thing to make me drink fluids.. and im cold.

xoxoxx

2 comments:

Iris said...

ya know...i hate cosmo. i don't need to hear, yet again, about 20 secret places to turn a guy on with, nor do i need to see more pics of all to skinny models vamping for the cam in clothes i'll never be able to afford, nor do i give two shits about the latest celebrity couple who's name they've smashed annoyingly together to make a nifty new one.

what...? that was offensive? sorry. i went a little too far. i just hate cosmo. it is my arch nemesis...yet i constantly find myself reading it. constantly. like stupid pringles. does my ass need 'em? nope. can i put the can down...? negative.

~lou~ said...

i never knew you hated cosmo so much!! i just love how stupid it can be... i was looking at some of the fashion pages and was thinking.. nobody.. not even people that are blind would wear something that ugly...

what are your feelings on the mpls/ st paul magazine? im thinking of purchasing a subscription.