Friday, September 12, 2008

ouch...

generic title... i wanted to put ouch... there are little men inside of me kicking me and pinching me and sometimes using swords on me.....

man... i realized after i came out of surgery how naive i was about my surgery. i really thought the first day would suck.. and then i'd be fine. that i'd be able to finally watch all the netflix movies in my que, i'd do some painting... i even thought i'd have friends over to hang out. as of this moment.. i have yet to do any of that.

surgery went well... i even got pictures of my liver! my surgeon was really pleased with how everything went. they didn't have to cut me open- thank goodness! that was actually the first thing i remember saying when i was in recovery... nobody was next to me but i just kept repeating "did they cut me open". finally a nurse must have heard me and answered my question. i dont remember a whole lot from the day of surgery...however, i remember at one point flicking off katie when my parents encouraged her to take pictures of me.. sorry katie!

sorry i haven't been very good about calling/texting anyone back. i've just been so tired and in a lot of pain. thanks for all the encouragement!! even though i haven't been able to express it very well i do really appreciate it!

i'll try to write more later... its time to do a few more laps around the house and then i need to start drinking (don't worry- just water, kool aid and maybe some jello). i dont always have my phone on me.. it depends on where i have ended up in the house- so please don't feel like i'm avoiding you if i dont answer.

until later--
xoxoxx

No comments: